Objectives & Responsibilities - Maintain accurate financial records and help prepare and analyze accounts for all types of businesses. Will be required to provide administrative and clerical support to CPA accountants. The position holder will be required to work flexibly, in a rapidly developing office environment. It may be necessary to assist other staff from time to time.The key duties of the position are as follows:
- General book-keeping duties to include:
- Double entry book-keeping;
- Processing sales invoices;
- Receipts and payments;
- Bank Account Reconciliations;
- Completing IVU returns;
- Preparing wage and withholding from source monthly deposits;
- Helping prepare P&L statements and balance sheets;
- Quarterly Payroll Returns and others;
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients/visitors/enquirers and staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Manage, organize and update relevant data using database applications.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Plus other duties consistent with the position-level as directed.
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years
- English and Spanish
For more information, please send a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com